ENTROID NIGERIA LIMITED is a foremost indigenous company, incorporated in Nigeria RC 323,202 in 1997. The company provides specialized technical services in the areas of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Engineering, Pipeline Welding, and Leakage control, installation of structures, general engineering construction and management. At ENTROID we specialize in vehicle/equipment leasing and fleet management, pipeline and corrosion control, rig tools solution, welding/fabrication services and sand blasting. Clearly put, the following as listed below is the scope of ENTROID NIGERIA LIMITED.
- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical and Environmental Engineering.
- Vehicle and equipment leasing services.
- Pipeline and Oil Field Maintenance.
- Containment and Clean up of oil spill sites.
- Rehabilitation and Recovery of disturbed ground (Oil and Chemical impacted soils).
- Environmental studies Baseline (EIAS, EER, ESI, PLAS, etc).
- Safety operations.
- Integrated waste management.
- Inspection services.
- Consultancy services.
- Corrosion control services.
i. Monitoring and inspection.
ii. Tank cleaning.
iii. Sand blasting and painting.
- General Services.
We also specialize in exporting local produce such as
- GUM ARABIC
- SHEA NUTS
- SHEA BUTTER
- GINGER (DRIED, SPLIT)
- POUNDED YAM FLOUR
- PLANTAIN FLOUR